Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UPDATES 9 Graduation

Salam to all:)

Teacher Rasyidah called me up today. I know she's asked this before but it seems that she didn't get the information she needed. She requested that we give her our parents' names; this is for the morning ceremony. As the MC, she would like to call out our parents' names to recognize/acknowledge/honour them (whichever way you want to see it:D)

Let's make it easy for Teacher Rasyidah and make our graduation successful by giving me your parents' names:) She needs it by monday 30th April so please reply back to me asap yeah?

I dont have everyone's email addresses so those who knows other people's parents' names, please fill it in for me please and thank you:D

It goes by 5C 5B 5A

Thank you:D

Alia
Friday, March 28, 2008 9:45:34 PM

PS. My apologies to 5A students... I'm afraid I might leave out some names if I were to try and write down all the students in the class.. Is it possible for someone to fill it up for me and ensure that no names are left out? The 5A names are the people of whom I got the email addresses only so that's why it is so limited.

No comments: